Vixen's lead guitarist, Jan Kuehnemund, died battling cancer on Thursday. She was 51 years old. Let's rock out to some Vixen in her honor:
Here is Buzzfeed's list of ordinary things, that taken in lethal doses, can kill you:
1. 40 cigarettes. It might not be obvious, but the nicotine is what would actually kill you.
2. 37-and-a-half tubes of toothpaste. You'd die from the fluoride.
3. 5.1 pounds of spinach. You'd end up overdosing on oxalic acid.
4. 1.4 gallons of water.
5. 1.8 COWS' worth of beef. Believe it or not, the IRON would finish you off.
6. 18 shots of vodka.
7. 48 cups of coffee. The caffeine would be the lethal ingredient.
8. 122,448 pieces of tuna sushi. That much would give you a lethal dose of mercury.
9. A single polar bear liver. The stored vitamin A would kill you. (OK, not so ordinary)
This is an elected official telling a park ranger she should be ashamed for turning people away from the WW2 Memorial. Er...Congressman...didn't you vote to shut down the government? That's US Representative Randy Neugebauer (Republican from Texas) chastising a park ranger who probably isn't getting paid today. "C" students at best...that's who we have making decisions on our behalf.
Check out the video here.