Clear Channel Communications, Inc. is the world’s largest radio and outdoor advertising company with leading market positions in each of its two business segments: Media & Entertainment and Outdoor. Clear Channel is also one of the most innovative media players in the market – a leader in the converging media space, having developed best-in-class integrated media offers (e.g. Radio/Web) and having built significant positions in the HD arena.
Clear Channel Providence has an immediate opening for a full time Production Director for its 4 station cluster WHJY-FM / WSNE-FM / WWBB-FM / WHJJ-AM.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Design and execute in-house production including but not limited to, voicing, writing, dubbing and archiving of commercials and promotional announcements.
- Create imaging elements including but not limited to, writing and producing promos, sweepers, etc. for WHJY-FM and WSNE-FM and any other station as needed.
- Assign and direct on-air staff in the production and writing (where applicable) of commercials for clients.
- Provide creative support to the Sales Department and clients with regard to commercials and promotional announcements.
- Read and edit material from clients to ensure conformance with company policy and FCC regulations.
- Coordinate with the Traffic Department and Sales staff to expedite radio commercials and rotation of commercials according to the specifications requested by the client.
- Keep abreast of latest production technology, techniques and style.
- Track and correct daily commercial discrepancy reports.
- Ability to operate mixing console, digital audio tape recorder, reel-to-reel tape recorder, and audio processing equipment.
- Familiar with NexGen, Adobe, and Pro Tools
- Associates degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school.
- Two years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of all FCC rules and regulations.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move in excess of 20 pounds.
Clear Channel is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Job Location: PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island, United States
Position Type: Full-Time
Apply Online: careerchannel.silkroad.com
Apply By Mail:
Attn: Human Resources
75 Oxford Street, Suite 302
Providence, RI 02905
Copyright © 2003-2013 Clear Channel. All rights reserved.