- Job Description
- Clear Channel Communications, Inc. is the world’s largest radio and outdoor advertising company with leading market positions in each of its two business segments: Media & Entertainment and Outdoor. Clear Channel is also one of the most innovative media players in the market – a leader in the converging media space, having developed best-in-class integrated media offers (e.g. Radio/Web) and having built significant positions in the HD arena.
- The Sales Assistant is responsible for assisting the Account Executives in developing customer proposals. Candidate must be detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Role Responsibilities:
- Assist staff with sponsorship proposals and recaps.
- Generate contract confirmations and invoices for staff upon request.
- Submit affidavits weekly.
- Generate and prepare various reports for managers when requested.
- Perform general administrative duties including faxing, filing, and copying.
- Separate and distribute contracts to Account Executives (AE’s) in a timely manner.
- Attend and contribute to weekly Sales meeting.
- Prepare, edit, and finalize sales presentations; type and proofread memos, letters, and copy.
- Provide assistance to staff regarding various software programs.
- Assist AE’s with revisions when requested.
- Other miscellaneous tasks when requested by managers and AE’s.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret verbal and written requests and directions.
- Must have the ability to compose emails and other written documentation clearly and concisely.
Computer Applications Skills
- Must have working knowledge of Windows operating system and be proficient in Microsoft software applications (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.).
- Must have ability to learn and use company and customer system(s).
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Compute rate, ratio and percent and to produce and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to interpret a variety of situations and instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Physical Demands
- Must have the ability to sit and/or stand at a desk for a minimum of 8 hours a day and complete tasks requiring repetitive use of hands.
- Must have the ability to lift and move items up to 15 pounds.
- Work Environment
- This job is performed in a temperature controlled office environment.
Clear Channel is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
- Job Location:PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island, United States
Apply Online: careerchannel.silkroad.com
Apply By Mail:
Attn: Human Resources
75 Oxford Street, Suite 302
Providence, RI 02905